Are you a trader, stockbroker or do you have a specific interest in financial services?
With .Trading, you have the chance to acquire the perfect domain name for your business. .Trading is a meaningful and memorable Top Level Domain that can help you to stand out from competitors, boost your brand and focus on your niche market.
Boston Ivy Registry is home to some of the most specialised Top Level Domains (TLDs) serving the financial services sector, including .broker, .forex, .CFD, .markets, .spreadbetting and .trading. We are backed by IG Group, a FTSE 250 listed, global leader in online trading. Now fully live and operational since late 2015, many financial companies, banks, traders and brokers have come forward to register their domain names, and be part of this new internet marketing opportunity.
To enable us to bring our domains to the market, we have partnered with a group of accredited Registrars – simply choose a Registrar, and register your domain!
Trading Registry Policies
Below are copies of the Registry Policies, the fee schedule and premium price list are not published on the public facing website but can be obtained by any Registry Accredited Registrar directly from the Registry.
- Download .trading Registry-Registrar Agreement (RRA)
- Download .trading Registry Policy Definitions
- Download .trading Reserved and Premium Name Policy
- Download .trading General Domain Names Policy
- Download .trading General Availability Registration Policy
- Download .trading Credit and Payment Policy
- Download .trading Acceptable Use and Anti-Abuse Policy
- Download .trading Whois Policy
- Download .trading Sunrise Registration Policy
- Download .trading Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy
Dispute Resolution Procedures
For disputes with any .forex domains please refer to the dispute resolution policies published by ICANN
The WHOIS portal for the .trading can be found at http://webwhois.nic.trading/